BRITNEY SPEARS "HOLD IT AGAINST ME" OUT ON TUESDAY



Greetings! Please Share & Subcribe.

Controversial pop superstar Britney Spears went to twitter to set the record straight about her new single, ‘Hold it Against Me’ after rumors, stories, and even a leaked version hit the Internet. The song was produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin.

Spears sent from her Twitter account on Thursday night, “Heard an early demo of my new single leaked. If u think that’s good, wait til you hear the real one Tuesday.” Along with the post, she added artwork from the track, which features a close up photo of Britney’s face, with her hair covering a good portion of it.

According to ‘MTV” news, the version which leaked on line did not have the pop star’s voice, but instead had a singer/ songwriter named Bonnie McKee singing the lead. In the song, her lust is voiced as she is in a crowd, with such lyrics as, “If I feel my heart was beating loud/ If we could escape the crowd somehow/ If I said I want your body now/ Would you hold it against me?/ ‘Cause you feel like paradise/ And I need a vacation tonight/ If I said I want your body now/ Would you hold it against me?”

But according to the track’s producer, Dr Luke’s own Tweet, “That version of hold it against me is really really old… it don’t sound like that anymore… it’s WAY better

THAINDIAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments