MEGAN FOX GETTING HER 'MARILYN MONROE' TATTOO REMOVED

Greetings! Please Share & Subcribe.

Megan Fox has spoken for the first time about the reason why she decided to remove the Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her arm. She gave the reason during an interview with the magazine Amica.

She told the Italian magazine that, “It’s a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”

The actress had for years wore the tattoo of Monroe on her forearm. She revealed during the interview that she hasn’t done piercing on her body since 2006.

She was quoted by the magazine as saying that, “I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky so I removed it when I turned 20.”

25-year-old Fox was not part of the last Transformers movie. She reportedly lost her role after she lost most of her weight.

Fox used laser treatment to get the tattoo off her arm. In a recent picture of the actress, she didn’t have the tattoo of Monroe on her arm.

THAINDIAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments