According to a report by the Metro News, a terrified city council woman claims to have been knocked unconscious by cemetery staff at Tweedmouth Cemetery and then thrown into an open grave, six feet under.
The woman who was not named found herself so deep in the hole that she could not climb out. Thankfully, she had her cell phone with her and was able to call for help. She was treated in a local hospital for shock, and should fully recover. she stated that two grave diggers had attacked her and thrown her in the grave.
During the ongoing police investigation, two men have been arrested ages fifty-one and forty-seven. They were allegedly connected to the assault which happened in the cemetery near Berwick, Northumberland.
Another woman who has close links to the cemetery was shocked by the news. ‘What we’ve heard is shocking.”I heard there had been some sort of argument with the gravediggers but I don’t know what it’s about. I’m glad the woman was OK, but I can understand why she was so shaken. It must have been a horrible feeling being stuck in that grave.” she wishes to remain anonymous.
The county council of Northumberland refused to give out anymore details, but insisted that “looking after” it’s staff is very important to them.
THAINDIAN
0 Comments