17 YEARS OLD SCHOOL GIRL WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT DETENTION THAT SHE COLLAPSED WITH A HEART ATTACK

Greetings! Please Share & Subcribe.

A 17-year-old schoolgirl had a heart attack and collapsed for fear of detention. Tabatha McElligott escaped from her school with some friends to buy chocolate. When she realized they have been busted, Tabatha collapsed at the school park.

School teachers called in the paramedics who later got her heart working again. That though is not the end of the whole story. The event led to the revelation that Tabatha had a heart condition that has a survival rate of only 10 percent.

Doctors found that Tabatha had ‘anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.’ That means Tabatha’s blood was being pumped the wrong way and she was born with the condition.

The incident happened two years ago and Tabatha is currently 19 years old. On Tuesday, Tabatha spoke about her condition. She said that, “I’d never really been in trouble at school, so I was mortified when we started getting shouted at and my heart obviously couldn’t cope with it. I felt my legs turning to jelly, and then everything went black. I know now my heart was a ticking timebomb waiting to go off.”

Doctors have since carried out surgery on her and corrected her condition. Tabatha is currently living a normal life.

THAINDIAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments