KIM KARDASHIAN PLANS KIDS NEXT YEAR

Greetings! Please Share & Subcribe.

Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is engaged to rocker Kris Humphries, is planning to start a family next year.

“I’m sure at some point in the next year I’ll want to have babies, so I have to get into my best shape before that. Maybe we’ll start trying at the end of the year. After the wedding,” she told Look magazine.

The reality TV star says her engagement to Humphries is a “dream come true” and she can’t wait to exchange wedding vows, reports contactmusic.com.

“I didn’t put a time limit on it or an age limit. I’ve been married before, so it wasn’t my goal to get married, it’s just that I found someone I’m madly in love with and it’s worked out that way,” said Kardashian, who was married to music producer Damon Thom for four years before splitting in 2004.

“It’s ironic and funny, I said, ‘I wanna be married at 30 and it’s happening.’ It’s just a dream come true,” she added.

THAINDIAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments