LOST CAT REUNITES WITH OWNERS AFTER 4 YEARS



Greetings! Please Share & Subcribe.

After being missing for more than four years, a cat has been reunited with its owners.

Colin, the black cat, disappeared in August 2006 from Peter and Maria O’Neill’s home in Garstang, Lancashire, reports the Daily Express.

The couple, who placed a missing advertisement in their local newspaper, eventually gave up hope and moved to Ingleby Barwick, Middlesbrough.

Last month, a resident of Garstang, who noticed a black cat hanging around her garden, contacted charity Cats Protection.

A vet scanned the cat for a microchip, which was traced to the O’Neills, who had updated their address.

“I couldn’t believe it when I got the call. It was really the best Christmas present I could have hoped for,” said Maria.

“I simply said his name and he instantly recognised me. He bounded up and stuck his head under my arm. It was a magical moment and it left me close to tears,” she added.

THAINDIAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments